When you submit documents to your Market Center for compliance review, there is a chance that your Market Center's compliance team will find something that needs to be added or corrected, before they can approve.
Once they mark the status of your compliance checklist as "Returned," you will receive an email and Command notification that will let you know. From there, you can click the message of the Command notification, or the link in the email, to access that returned checklist. You can also follow the steps below, and you will be able to fix the errors or omissions and resubmit.
To replace rejected documents, for returned compliance, and resubmit to your Market Center:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. From the Opportunities Dashboard, click on the phase, where your Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity Title (you can also click the message in the Command notification telling you that your compliance request was returned).
4. Click Documents, at the top of the page.
On the left side of the page, you will see a status next to the Compliance Event (Listed, Under Contract Closed, etc.):
- Open - this means you have added documents, but have not submitted yet.
- Submitted/Resubmitted - this means you are still waiting for approval.
- Approved - this means your submitted documents have been approved.
- Returned - this means at least one of your documents was rejected. You will need to make corrections, replace the document, and resubmit the documents to your MCA.
- Changed - this means your checklist was returned and you have made changes, but have not resubmitted the updated documents to your Market Center.
5. If you see the Returned status, find the rejected document on the list, then hover over the Rejection Reason icon, , to see why it was rejected.
6. Make the necessary changes in the document, then find the checklist item in the Opportunity. Click the three dots, to the right of the file name, and select Replace.
7. Complete the form, then click Update when ready:
- In the comment section, enter the reason for replacing the document.
- Add the Document.
- If you choose Manual, click to browse your computer for the file, or drag the file into the space provided.
- If you choose to pull from DocuSign or Dotloop, you will see a list of documents you have in the corresponding DocuSign Room or Dotloop Loop. Select the corresponding file.
- If you choose Custom, you will see a list of custom folders and documents to pull from. Select the corresponding file.
8. Once all of your rejected documents have been replaced, click Resubmit to MC, at the top right of the page.
9. A confirmation will appear, click Submit.