The MCA and Assistant MCA roles give automatic access to Command MC Opportunities, but you might need extra help approving compliance and Commissions. You have the ability to assign the Compliance Coordinator Role to any associate, which gives access to Command MC Opportunities, where they will have the same access as an Assistant MCA:
1. Assign the Compliance Coordinator role to an associate, click here.
Market Center Command Setup
Now that we are managing document compliance within Command, each Market Center needs to create and manage all of the compliance document checklists an agent would need, no matter what type of transaction:
1. Create your Market Center compliance checklists, click here.
2. Edit and reorganize your market center compliance checklists, click here.
3. Create broker groups and assign Market Center compliance checklists to each groups, click here.
4. Create and Edit Tags for Compliance Review in Command MC (Leadership), click here.
Review Compliance and Commissions
Once everything is set up and your agents start submitting compliance documents and commission requests, you will need to review these submissions and take action:
1. Search for Submitted Compliance Requests in Command MC (Leadership), click here.
2. Utilize compliance folder messaging, click here.
3. Add Tags to Submitted Compliance Requests in Command MC (Leadership), click here.
4. Review, approve, and reject submitted compliance documents, click here.
5. Review, accept, and return a commission request, click here.
Market Center DocuSign Setup
DocuSign is now integrated with Command! With that integration, Market Centers who are going to use DocuSign will need to not only create the Market Center DocuSign account, but also enable this integration for your agents and organize the forms that have been added to DocuSign, for your agents' use:
1. Create and connect your market center DocuSign account, click here.
2. Enable DocuSign access for your associates, click here.
3. Create DocuSign form groups for your Market Center, click here.
4. Add forms to groups in Docusign, click here.
DocuSign is adding the pre-labeled forms, for each Market Center, that your agents will need for each transaction. That being said, you might have a team who uses branded forms, or there might be a missing form. You have the ability to go to the Market Center DocuSign account and create a template, or a form that you add and label manually. Once you create templates, you can create your Market Center template group, that will enable you to share these templates with the agents in your Market Center:
1. Create your Market Center template sharing group for DocuSign, click here.
2. Create and manage templates, click here.