If you purchased a custom URL to point at your Placester site, you can work with your domain name provider to configure your URL to redirect to your new agent site (subdomain). If you are using the default URL that has KW.com in it, your URL will be migrated over.
Articles in this section
- This specific page I created is not showing live on the agent site. How do I fix that?
- I encountered an error in the Kelle guide setup. How do I get past it?
- How do I make my custom domain point to my new agent site?
- Why are the changes and customization I made in the Kelle Guide are not showing on my site? / Why do I see a generic KW Site?
- Does the web address of my Command Agent Site include WWWs?
- Agent Sites FAQ
- What happens to my agent site URL if I leave my market center or KW?
- Will my site include a lead form?
- Will Market Center sites be rolled out with the agent sites?
- Can I continue to use my Placester site?