When using DocuSign, you might run into a situation where the agents in your Market Center need access to a form that has not been added in DocuSign. You have the ability to create templates (forms that you manually upload and label) and share them with your agents. Keller Williams has created a streamlined way to create a Docusign template group, within Command, which will allow you to share the templates you create.
To learn how to create your Market Center template group, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
3. On the left side of the screen, click CloudMORE Settings, then select DocuSign Settings from the drop-down.
4. Select your Market Center using the drop-down provided.
5. Below your Market Center DocuSign connection, you will see an expandable Create Market Center Group section. Click the arrow to open the section, then click + Create Group.
6. The name of the group is not editable, click Create Group.
Now that you have created your Market Center template group, you can now create custom templates in DocuSign and share them with your new group.