If you are missing a form or you just need to add a custom form, you can create a template that you can send for signatures and completion. With the Keller Williams/DocuSign integration, we are mainly using the Rooms side of DocuSign, but to create templates, we will need to switch to the eSignature side:
1. If you are in DocuSign Rooms (white background), click on your profile picture, at the top right of the page, and select Switch to eSignature from the drop-down (If you see a blue banner at the top of the page, skip to step 2).
2. At the top of the DocuSign eSignature Dashboard, click Templates.
To learn more about templates and how to create them, click here.
To learn how to edit templates that you have created, click here.
To use templates in the KW version of DocuSign, you will first need to go to a specific Room that is tied to an Opportunity and create an Envelope to send for signatures.
- Click here to learn how to create an Envelope.
Once you get to the "Add Documents" section of the Envelope:
1. From the prepare view, under Add Documents to the Envelope, click Use A Template.
2. In the Select Templates dialog, browse or search through the template collections at left and select one or more templates to use.
3. Click Add Selected, at the bottom left of the page. This will add the preset labels and fields from the template, where you can make further edits and send for signatures and completion.