We are now utilizing Opportunities in Command to manage and submit compliance documents for your transactions. Your Market Center leadership has already created the compliance document checklists for you utilize in your Opportunities. These are lists of documents that need to be added and submitted to your Market Center for approval, once they are signed and completed.
That being said, you might come across a situation where you need to submit a compliance document that is not in your normal workflow. Command gives you the ability to add these one-off documents to an Opportunity, where they will be included in the checklist you are going to submit.
To learn how to add a one-off compliance document checklist item to an Opportunity, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. From the Opportunities Dashboard, click on the phase, where your Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity Title.
4. Click Documents, at the top of the page.
5. On the left side of the page, use the Checklist Type drop-down to select the type of checklist you will be creating a new checklist version for.
6. Next, choose the compliance event (Listed, Under Contract, Closed, etc.) you will create the new checklist version for. Depending on the situation, you might need to create a new checklist version for more than one of these compliance events.
7. At the top of the checklist, click + Add Item.
8. Complete the Add Item form, then click Add when ready:
- Give it a Document Name
- Select a Document Type from the drop-down
- Add a Note to give your MCA or Compliance Coordinator context around this one-off document
- Add the Document
Your document will appear in the checklist, which you can submit to your Market Center when you have added all of the required documents.