As you share your KW Agent Site and App, you have the ability to create saved searches for your contacts. With saved searches, you can set a range of search criteria for areas your client is interested in. The saved searches that you create will appear in the Saved section of both your Site and App, and they will be able to see updated listings within these saved searches in the Feed section of your site or app. The system will send the contact an initial email, letting them know that there is a new saved search and the details of the search criteria.
While your clients can set up saved searches for rental properties, you are not able to create saved searches for rentals in Command. If you need to set this up, walk your client through using the search and rental filter, while they are logged in to your KW Site or App.
You also have the option to set up email notifications for these saved searches, which will let them know when there is a new or updated listing within the search criteria set. There are several email frequencies to choose from and this is a great way to keep your clients informed about listings in their desired search areas. Keep in mind, they have the ability to override any notification frequency you set when creating a saved search for them.
The lead/contact must be registered to your KW Site or App in order for the saved search emails to send out.
To create a saved searches for your contacts:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Find and select the contact you want to add a Saved Search for.
4. Click the Saved Searches tab, at the top right of the contact record.
5. Click Create Saved Search.
Search Location and Criteria
1. Enter the search location. There are three ways to set the search location:
- Neighborhood - select any number of neighborhoods to use as the saved search locations. Search neighborhoods by name, or click Find on Map to use the map to find and select any number of neighborhoods to include. Once you have selected your neighborhoods, click Close Map.
- Zip Code - select one zip/postal code, using the search and drop-down, to use as the saved search location. You can only select one zip/postal code in this way.
- Custom - use this option to draw your own custom boundary to use as the search location, click the Draw on Map button to select the area. You must use one continuous line that meets back up with the starting place, but you can get creative with the shape (like using a figure eight to capture to close areas). Click Apply when ready.
1. In the Property Criteria section, fill out any search criteria that fits the needs of the contact.
2. Click Next, at the bottom of the form.
Saved Search Title and Notification Frequency
1. Enter a Saved Search Title.
2. If you want to include regular email notifications for this saved search, click the Send Email Notifications toggle.
3. Set the Email Frequency.
Instant - as soon as there is a new or updated listing, within this search criteria, the system will send the client highlighting what's new. This will happen within 30 minutes of the change being made.
Daily Summary - this will send a regular summary email, with listings in this search criteria, at 9 AM CST, every morning.
Weekly Summary - this will send a regular summary email, with listings in this search criteria, at 9 AM CST, every other Monday morning.
Bi-weekly Summary - this will send a regular summary email, with listings in this search criteria, at 9 AM CST, every Monday morning.
Monthly Summary - this will send a regular summary email, with listings in this search criteria, at 9 AM CST, on the 1st day of each month.
While you can set the initial email frequency, your clients will be able to edit this and even use additional push notifications on the KW App. Once a client edits the frequency of this agent created saved search, you will no longer be able to make edits to the email frequency and they will have full control over when they get updates.
4. Click Create Saved Search.