As you share your KW Agent Site and App, you can create saved searches for your contacts. With saved searches, you can set a range of search criteria, for an area your client is interested in. The saved searches that you create will appear in the Saved section of both your Site and App, along with any searches your clients save. The system will send the contact an initial email, letting them know that there is a new saved search and the details of the search criteria.
To learn how to create a saved searches for your contacts, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Find and select the contact you want to add a Saved Search for.
4. Click the Saved Searches tab, at the top right of the contact record.
5. Click Create Saved Search.
6. Use the form to set the criteria for this Saved Search.
The primary email address will show at the top of the form. If you need to change the email address, you must leave the form, edit the contact's primary email address, and then create the Saved Search.
7. Click Create, at the bottom of the form, when ready.