Command now has goal setting and tracking built in to the Reports Applet. These goals are based on the MREA Economic Model, and utilize the Contacts and Opportunities applets, in Command, to track activities and production. Whether you are creating your goals for the first time, or editing your existing goals, the new Goal Setting Guide makes it easier than ever.
To learn how to set or edit your goals in Command, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Choose the Reports icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. At the top of the page, click Goals.
4. Click + Goals Settings, at the top right of the page.
5. Click Get Started.
1. Use the drop-down to Select the year you are setting goals for.
2. Set your Annual Profit Goal, and enter your expected Annual Operating Expenses (Expenses and Cost of Sales) for the year:
Annual Profit Goal - amount of profit your business earns before taxes and after subtracting cost of sales and operating expenses, from your GCI.
Expenses - expenses that are made whether or not a transaction takes place (e.g. salaries, lead generation/marketing expenses, education, occupancy, etc.).
Cost of Sales - expenses that are made only when a transaction takes place (e.g. splits to agents/MC/brokerage, referral fees, etc.).
3. In the Business Make Up section, set the percentage of Listings, Buyers, and Leases you plan to do for the year. These three percentages should equal 100%.
4. Enter the average commission per unit, in your area, for Listings, Buyers, and Leases.
5. When you are finished, click Continue, at the bottom right of the page.
Set Conversion Rates
1. Next, set your conversion rates. Each item represents the rate at which one item converts to another (e.g. you convert 10% of your leads to become contacts).
- There are three sets of conversion rates, one for Listings, one for Buyers, and one for Leases. The defaults for all three are the same, but they are edited separately.
- There are built in defaults, which are not editable until you take action to do so. To make these fields editable, select the Set Individually toggle, click in the field you want to edit, and make the change.
- If you need to reset all of the rates to the default, click the Use Recommended Rates button. This will reset every field, regardless of which set it is in.
2. Once you are finished setting conversion rates, click Continue, at the bottom right of the page.
3. Review your goals. If you need to make edits, you can hit the back button, at the bottom right. Once you are finished, click Set Goals.