Command now has goal setting and tracking built in to the Reports Applet. These goals are based on the MREA Economic Model, and utilize the Contacts and Opportunities applets, in Command, to track activities and production. Whether you are creating your goals for the first time, or editing your existing goals, the new Goal Setting Kelle Guide makes it easier than ever.
To learn how to set or edit your goals in Command, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com, with your KW login credentials.
2. Choose the Reports icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. At the top of the page, click Goals.
4. Click + Goals Settings, at the top right of the page.
5. Click Get Started.
1. Use the drop-down to Select the year you are setting goals for.
2. Set your Annual Profit Goal, and enter your expected Expenses and Cost of Sales for the year.
3. In the Business Make Up section, set the percentage of Listings, Buyers, and Leases you plan to do for the year. These three percentages should equal 100%.
4. Enter the average commission per unit, in your area, for Listings, Buyers, and Leases.
5. Click Next.
Set Conversion Rates
1. Next, set your conversion rates. Each item represents the rate at which one item converts to another (e.g. you convert 10% of your leads to contacts). Click Save and Continue when you are ready.
9. Review the goals you entered, then click What's Next, once you are finished.
10. Once you are finished, you can either choose an option on the screen or click the X, at the top right of the page.