1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. From the Opportunities Dashboard, click on the phase, where your Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity Title.
4. Once in the Opportunity, click the Edit icon, , on any of the sections to edit the details.
The General Information Section
This is the main details section of any Opportunity and will include fields that are relevant to the type of Opportunity you are working with. These include fields like Opportunity Name, Opportunity Tags, Assignees, Clients, high level details and date fields like Closing Date and Escrow dates.
- Click here to learn more about the fields you can edit here.
The Property Section
Eventually, you will need to attach a listing to the Opportunity when the time comes. If the listing is entered into an MLS that is connected to Keller Cloud, you have the ability to easily attach the listing to the Opportunity:
- Listing Opportunities: there is a "Select From KWLS" button top left of the Opportunity.
- Buyer Opportunities: you will attach a listing to each offer you create.
- Lease Landlord Opportunities: there is a "Select From KWLS" button top left of the Opportunity.
- Lease Tenant Opportunities: there is no way to attach a listing to a Tenant Lease Opportunity.
In addition, you have the ability to attach a listing, that is not in the MLS, to an Opportunity. On the Details tab of an Opportunity, Use the property section to manually add the address information.
- If the address is mapped on Google, then you can select it from the address drop-down. If the address is not mapped, you have the ability to type in any address you need.
The Seller Worksheet Section (Listing Opportunities Only)
This section will only show for Listing Opportunities and is used to give your seller more financial information to access when comparing offers:
- Commission percentages
- Seller Closing Costs
- Mortgage balances
- Prorated taxes
- Prorated HOA dues
5. Once you are done editing any of these sections, click Save, at the bottom right of the page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.