1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon,, on the left sidebar.
3. From the Opportunities Dashboard, click on the phase, where your Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity Title.
4. Once in the Opportunity, click the Edit icon, , on any of the sections to edit the details.
The General Information Section
This is the main details section of any Opportunity and will include fields that are relevant to the type of Opportunity you are working with:
- Assign team members to the Opportunity (teams only)
- Create or apply any custom Opportunity tags
- Add a co-buyer or co-seller
- Log the dates for the key milestones in the transaction (this is important for reporting and goal tracking)
- Add the estimated listing price, or budget for the transaction
- Adjust your commission rate
The Property Section
You will attach a listing to the Opportunity when the time comes:
- Listing Opportunities: there is a "Select From KWLS" button top right of the Opportunity Details
- Buyer Opportunities: you will attach a listing to each offer you create
Once you attach a listing or accept an offer with a listing attached, you can edit the Property section to edit any of those listing details that pulled in from the IDX feed.
The Seller Worksheet Section (Listing Opportunities Only)
This section will only show for Listing Opportunities and is used to give your seller more financial information to access when comparing offers:
- Commission percentages
- Seller Closing Costs
- Mortgage balances
- Prorated taxes
- Prorated HOA dues
5. Once you are done editing any of these sections, click Save, at the bottom right of the page.