A hero image is the first visual element that a users sees when they access a website and is usually front and center on the page. With Designs, you can create your own hero image using stock images that have been provided by KW.
To learn how to create a hero image, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Designs icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. At the bottom right of this screen, click the blue Create Content button, .
4. Choose Social, then click Next.
5. Log in to the Designs Editor with your KW login credentials (the system should only make you do this once per day).
6. On the left side of the page, select Agent Sites. This will ensure that the hero image template is optimized for that platform.
7. Click Site Hero Images to view the stock images provided by KW.
8. Select the Hero Image you want to use.
9. Use the Designs Editor, to edit the image anyway you want to.
- To learn more about the Design Editor, click here.
10. Once you are finished, click Download to save the hero image to your computer, and then click Done.
Click here, to learn how to add a hero image to your Agent Site.