A hero image is the first visual element that a users sees when they access a website and is usually front and center on the page. With Designs, you can create your own hero image using stock images that have been provided by KW.
To learn how to create a hero image, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Designs icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. At the top right of this screen, click Create Design.
4. Choose Social, then click Continue.
5. On the left side of the page, click the Lead Generation drop-down, and select My Website.
6. Click Site Hero Images to view the stock images provided by KW. This will ensure that the hero image template is optimized for that platform.
7. Select the Hero Image you want to use.
8. Use the Designs Editor, to edit the image anyway you want to.
- To learn more about the Design Editor, click here.
9. Once you are finished, click Download to save the hero image to your computer, and then click Done.
- Click here to learn how to add a hero image to your Agent Site.
Please sign in to leave a comment.