After you have created your hero image in Command, you can then insert that image into your Agent Site.
To learn how to create promotional designs for Agent Sites, please follow the steps below:
First click here, to learn how to create a custom hero image in Command.
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Sites icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. Click Agent Site Settings, at the top right of the page.
4. Click See Agent Sites Options
5. You will then be directed to the Kelle Guide for Agent Sites. If you haven't yet started the Kelle Guide you can click Get Started and claim your subdomain.
6. Once you are done, click Save and Continue to proceed to the Style and Theme section of the Kelle
7. Underneath the "Upload a Homepage Hero Image" section, click Upload.
8. You can either drag and drop the image, or click the upload icon to browse your computer files.
9. Once your image has been selected you can crop the image if needed. When complete, click Set Image.
You can also replace the image by clicking the picture icon, , or delete the image by clicking the trash can icon, .
10. After your hero image is set, you can click Preview to see how the image will look on your site.
11. Once you are complete, click Save and Continue.
If you have completed the Kelle Guide before, continue through the rest of the Kelle Guide and click Save and Continue as you go. If you have not completed the Kelle Guide, be sure to finish it while saving your progress until it has been completed.