Once you have Upgraded to the New KW Agent Site, you have several options for editing the pages of your site. The first page visitors to your site will see is the homepage. Specifically, they will see the property search bar, with a carousel of hero images behind it. This image carousel has three default images added already, but you have full control over which images appear here.
To add hero images to the homepage of your KW Agent Site:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Consumer icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. On the My Website tab, click the Edit My Website button, in the middle of the page.
4. Toward the bottom of the Website Builder Dashboard, you will see the list of default pages you can click on to edit. Click Page: Homepage.
5. Open the Listing Search section (you might have renamed this).
6. In the Chosen Carousel Images section, select the carousel images you want displayed behind the listing search bar. There are 3 default images added, but you have the ability to add your own custom images.
- As soon as you click to add your own, it will replace the defaults. If you remove all of the images you added, the defaults will take over.
- When adding images, you have the ability to upload images directly, or you can search the Agent Website Builder Content Library and select images you have already added beforehand.
|With regards to the actual hero images you will be uploading, the recommended hero image size is 1728x536 px, but there is flexibility to that when adding other sizes.|
7. Once you are ready, click Save, at the top right of the page.