Whether you need to create and manage your Command Agent Site or a standalone landing page, the Sites applet is where you will do this. To learn more about navigating the Sites applet in Command, use the resource below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams credentials.
2. Click the Sites icon, , on the left sidebar.
To learn how to set up your Command Agent Site, click here.
You can access your different types of pages through these three tabs:
- Landing Pages: these are standalone landing pages you create, that are not a part of your Command Agent Site.
- To learn how to create a standalone landing page, click here.
- Agent Site Pages: these are pages you create specifically for your Command Agent Site. We are building a library of dynamic widgets, such as a Meet the Team page and Testimonials page, that you can use to enhance your website.
- To learn how to create a custom site page, click here.
- Neighborhood Pages: these are the Individualized Neighborhood Snapshot landing pages you are generating for each of your clients.
- To learn how to create a Neighborhood Snapshot landing page for your contacts, click here.
You will manage your agent site through the Agent Site Settings.
- To learn how to customize your Agent Site navigation through Agent Site Settings, click here.
You will click the Create a new Site button to create either a standalone landing page, or a page for your agent site.
- Click here to learn how to create a standalone landing page.
- Click here to learn how to create a custom page for your Command Agent Site.