Whether you need to create and manage your Command Agent Site or a standalone landing page, the Consumer applet is where you will do this. Use the resource below to become more familiar with the Consumer applet in Command:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams credentials.
2. Click the Consumer icon, , on the left sidebar.
You can access your different types of pages through these three tabs:
- Agent Site Pages: these are pages you create specifically for your Command Agent Site. We are building a library of dynamic widgets, such as a Meet the Team page and Testimonials page, that you can use to enhance your website.
- Landing Pages: these are standalone landing pages you create, that are not a part of your Command Agent Site.
- Guide Builder: this is where you will customize the Buyer and Seller Consumer Guides for your clients. These guides are designed to walk your clients through the process of buying or selling a home while tracking their progress throughout the process.
You will manage and customize your site layout through the Site and App Settings.
You will click the Create a new Page button to create either a standalone landing page, or a page for your agent site.
You can click your agent site URL to preview your full website.
You can click Configure Your Site to start setting up your agent site.
You can click the preview icon to preview specific site pages that are a part of your agent site.
Please sign in to leave a comment.