Keller Covered is a fast, free service that helps home buyers and homeowners shop for insurance, compare quotes and choose the insurance that's best for their situation. With the Keller Covered integration in Command, you can easily send your clients an invite to the Keller Covered platform.
- Click here to learn how to enable the Keller Covered integration with Command.
You can only send a Keller Covered invite through a Buyer Opportunity.
To send your buyers an invite to Keller Covered, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. From the Opportunities Dashboard, click on the phase, where your Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity Title.
4. On the Opportunities details page, click Send Invitation, in the Keller Covered section.
5. Complete the form, then click Invite. All of these fields will auto-fill, as long as the information has been entered into the Opportunity (listing) or contact record (contact info).
Once you send the invitation to your client, you will see the date which the invitation was sent, under the Keller Covered section of the Opportunity details page. You can resend by clicking Send Another Invitation, in that section.
Your client will then receive an email with a link to the Keller Covered platform, where they can view quotes on that platform. The agent who sends the invite will also receive and email confirming that the email was sent.
Please sign in to leave a comment.