Opportunity Assignees have the ability to assign Opportunity checklist items to team members. After the checklist item has been assigned to the team member, that checklist item will appear in the team member's Task Applet as an Opportunity Task. After the checklist item is completed, the Opportunity checklist will be updated automatically.
To learn how to assign Opportunity tasks to a team member, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Click to access your team Opportunity pipelines.
4. From the Opportunities Dashboard, click on the Phase, where your Opportunity is located.
4. Find the Opportunity, and at the bottom right of the Opportunity Card, click the Checklist Button.
5. Hover over the checklist task you wish to assign and click Add Assignee. you can can also click to set a Due Date here. You will see a few options for adding an assignee:
- Assign to Me - this will be how the person adding the assignee would select themselves as the assignee.
- Unassigned - choose not to select an assignee, if there is already one added.
- Opportunity Assignees - this gives a list of team-members who are assigned to the Opportunity, though it will not show the person who is currently adding assignees (they would use Assign to Me).
- Team Members - this gives a list of all of the other team members you can select from.
6. Search and select the contact you wish to assign the task to.