Opportunities is the tool we use to track our current and potential deals, within Command. If you are creating a Listing Opportunity you can attach your listing from the KWLS. Once you get to the stage where you have taken the listing, you add the listing to the MLS, and after the listing pulls into Command you can add the listing to the Opportunity.
- Click here to learn how to create an Opportunity.
If you are working with a Buyer Opportunity, there is a separate workflow to follow in regards to adding a listing. With Buyer Opportunities, you will attach add a listing to each Offer you create.
Also keep in mind, there is no way to add a listing to a Lease Tenant Opportunity.
To learn how to add a listing to an Opportunity, follow these steps:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Click on the phase and then click on the Opportunity you will be adding the listing to.
Manually Enter an Address
On the Details tab of an Opportunity, you have the ability to attach a listing, that is not in the MLS, to an Opportunity. Use the property section to manually add the address information:
- If the address is mapped on Google, then you can select it from the address drop-down. If the address is not mapped, you have the ability to type in any address you need.
Attach a MLS Listing to an Opportunity
1. Click Select from Listings, at the top of the Opportunity details page.
5. By default, the system will show you your personal listings first. You may also search all listings by using the "Show" and/or "Status" filters. Click Select on the desired listing.
Remove or Edit a Listing
If you need to remove or change to the attached listing, for any reason, click the address, at the top of the Opportunity details page, and then choose either Edit or Remove.
You will then have the option to select a new listing to attach to the Opportunity.