Command now has compliance folder messaging, which leadership can now use to reach out to agents about compliance for a specific Opportunity. This is a good way to let an agent know that there are missing documents, though you can now flag missing documents, when reviewing. You can give an agent more detail around why you are rejecting a document, using this messaging.
Keep in mind, your agents can also tag you in these messages, if they have questions, so be on the lookout for Command notifications regarding messaging.
To learn how to use compliance folder messaging, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. At the top of the page, click Compliance Requests.
5. Find the compliance request in the list, then click Review.
- Learn more about searching for submitted compliance requests
Send a Message
1. By default, you will land on the Compliance Event folder (Listed, Under Contract, Closed, etc.) that was submitted by the agent. Each message is associated with one of these specific folders, and you have the ability to send a message for any of these, even if the agent hasn't submitted yet. Click on the Compliance Event folder where the message will be sent from.
2. Above the checklist, click Add Comment.
3. In the space provided, type the @ sign, choose the person you want to sent the message to from the drop-down, and type your message. Click Add Reply.
When you type the @ sign to choose who you will message, you will see the agent, Rainmaker, and any team member that is assigned to the Opportunity, in the drop-down list.
If you do not use an @ mention, the recipient of the message will not get a notification about your message.
Reply to a Message After Receiving a Notification
When you are mentioned in a compliance folder message, you will get a Command App notification and a Command notification. Use the link, in the Command notification, to zoom to that specific Opportunity and compliance checklist:
1. From any page in Command, click the notification icon, , at the top right of the page. Click View Message in the notification. This will take you into Command MC, to the Opportunity where the message is located.
2. Click Documents, at the top of the Opportunity.
4. Click the message icon, , next to the Compliance Event folder, and you will be able to respond to the message.
Reply to a Message in Real Time
If you are still within the messaging window you will be able to see the reply come in real time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.