Keller Williams has partnered with Smarter Agent, who is the exclusive IDX provider for the Keller Cloud. IDX stands "internet data exchange" and is a policy that allows brokers to exchange permission to show one another's listings on the internet. If a Market Center needs to have a new MLS IDX feed then an IDX request will need to be submitted by someone within the Market Center's leadership. After Smarter Agent receives the request they will email the requester some instructions to be completed. Once that is done the request is sent to the MLS for approval, and after it is approved, listings will be able to populate into Command.
To request a new Market Center IDX feed for Command:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name in top right hand corner and select Settings.
3. Click the drop-down arrow by Command MC Settings then click MLS IDX Requests.
4. On the MLS IDX Requests page you can submit a new request, see the status of any pending request, and view the IDX feeds your Market Center is currently approved for. If your MLS (or one of your MLSs) does not appear on this page, you will need to submit a IDX request. To do so, click New Request.
You can also submit a request here.
Once your request is submitted, the Smarter Agent team will send an email within 24 - 48 hours, which contains instructions for next steps. Once the agreement is complete, it is sent to the MLS for approval, and then goes through some integration processes which may take 2 to 3 weeks. As your request moves through each of the following stages, the requester and the MC Broker will receive emails and bell notifications from within Command. Anyone who has access to Command MC will be able to view the status on the MLS IDX Request page.
- Pending Completed Agreement - New MLS IDX agreement is not complete or still requires the broker’s signature.
- Pending MLS Approval - Market Center MLS IDX request is pending MLS approval and access to the IDX data (may take up to 1 week).
- Pending Activation - MLS data is currently being integrated into the data feed, added to Whitepages and integrated into KW systems. This could take 2 to 3 weeks.
- Feed Active - MLS feed is active on KW.com and Market Center request is complete.
- Feed Not Active - This feed is no longer active. It has either merged with another source or there are no longer any Market Centers with active memberships.
- MC Not Member - This Market Center has indicated they are no longer members of a previously approved MLS.
If you have any questions or need any assistance with completing your request, please email email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.