We know testimonials are an important factor to the success of your business. With Command, you can create a landing page to capture testimonials from clients that you have done business with. You can then create a page on your agent site to display the testimonials you want to highlight.
- Click here to learn how to create a testimonial display page for your KW Site.
To learn how to create a testimonial capture landing page, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Consumer icon, , on the left side bar.
3. Click Create a new Site, at the top right of the page.
4. Select the page type and click Create Page.
5. Use the Site Page Editor to create your testimonial page. Drag and drop the widget on the page. The widget will be filled with placeholder information. In the next step, you will configure these widgets to show the correct information.
6. When the page is set up the way you want, click Configure Widgets, at the bottom right of the page.
7. Each field is filled with placeholder information. You can change the information in those fields or proceed with the placeholder information. Click Save and Apply, at the bottom right of the page when finished.
8. At the top left of the page, edit the name the page.
9. Click Save Landing Page or Publish Page when finished. If you click Publish, it will create a live web page that you can then share.
You can find the web address of your new page on the Landing Pages tab of the Sites Dashboard. Once you have the web address, you can then share the page anywhere you want.
Once you've captured your client testimonials, you can create a testimonial page for your Agent Site.
Click here to learn how to create a testimonial page for your Agent Site.