Command now has compliance folder messaging, which can be used to send a message, specifically about the compliance, for a specific Opportunity. With these messages, you can reach out to your MCA, Compliance Coordinators, and other team members who are assigned to the Opportunity.
To use compliance folder messaging:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. From the Opportunities Dashboard, click on the phase, where your Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity Title.
4. Click Documents, at the top of the page.
5. Click on the Compliance Event folder where the message will be sent from.
Send a Message
1. For the first message, click Add Comment, above the checklist.
2. In the space provided, type the @ sign, choose the person you want to sent the message to from the drop-down, and type your message. Click Add Reply.
When you type the @ sign to choose who you will message, you will see your MCA, Assistant MCA , MC Compliance Coordinators, Rainmaker, and any team member that is assigned to the Opportunity.
If you do not use an @ mention, the recipient of the message will not get a notification about your message.
Reply to a Message After Receiving a Notification
When you are mentioned in a compliance folder message, you will get a Command App notification and a notification in Command , , at the top right of any page in Command, will have a red dot on it when there is a new notification).
1. Click View Message, in the Command notification, to zoom to that specific message conversation, in the Documents tab of that Opportunity.
2. If you go to the Documents tab of that Opportunity directly, you will see a message icon, , next to the compliance event folder, and you will be able to respond to the message.
Reply to a Message in Real Time
If you are still within the messaging window you will be able to see the reply come in real time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.