Command now has compliance folder messaging, which can be used to send a message, specifically about the compliance, for a specific Opportunity. With these messages, you can reach out to your MCA, Compliance Coordinators, and other team members who are assigned to the Opportunity.
To learn how to use compliance folder messaging, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon,, on the left sidebar.
3. From the Opportunities Dashboard, click on the phase, where your Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity Title.
4. Click Documents, at the top of the page.
5. Click on the Compliance Event folder where the message will be sent from.
Send a Message
1. For the first message, click Add Comment, at the top of the compliance checklist.
2. In the space provided, type the @ sign, choose the person you want to sent the message to from the drop-down, and type your message. Click Add Reply.
When you type the @ sign to choose who you will message, you will see your MCA, Rainmaker, and any team member that is assigned to the Opportunity (Assistant MCA and Compliance Coordinators will be added soon) in the drop-down list.
If you do not use an @ mention, the recipient of the message will not get a notification about your message.
Reply to a Message
When you are mentioned in a compliance folder message, you will get a Kelle notification and a notification in Command (the bell-shaped icon, , at the top right of any page in Command, will have a red dot on it when there is a new notification). Use the link, in the Command notification, to zoom to that specific Opportunity and compliance checklist:
1. From any page in Command, click the notification icon, , at the top right of the page.
2. Click the link in the notification. This will take you to the Opportunity where the message is located.
3. Click Documents, at the top of the Opportunity.
4. Click the message icon, , next to the compliance event folder, and you will be able to respond to the message.