You can accomplish this by contacting your domain provider (GoDaddy, etc.) and providing them with your new agent site URL to forward to. If you wish to do "masking" (have the custom domain show the content of the agent site, but still SHOW the custom domain URL) this is not an option at this stage in the evolution of Command's features. It's been suggested on ideas.kw.com and is being explored for potential future updates.
Articles in this section
- This specific page I created is not showing live on the agent site. How do I fix that?
- I encountered an error in the Kelle guide setup. How do I get past it?
- How do I make my custom domain point to my new agent site?
- Why are the changes and customization I made to my Command Agent Site not showing? / Why do I see a generic KW Site?
- Does the web address of my Command Agent Site include WWWs?
- Agent Sites FAQ
- What happens to my agent site URL if I leave my market center or KW?
- Will my site include a lead form?
- Will Market Center sites be rolled out with the agent sites?
- Can I continue to use my Placester site?