While you are managing your Opportunities in Command, you may need to find a specific Opportunity. Instead of combing through your Phases and Stages in hopes of finding the Opportunity you are looking for, you can find the Opportunity using the All Opportunities search page. This search is also the only way to view Opportunities that were closed more than 30 days previously and archived/lost Opportunities.
To learn how to search all Opportunities, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Click All Opportunities, at the top of the page.
4. You will be directed to a list of all Opportunities that you own or are assigned to. This is the only way to view Opportunities that were closed more than 30 days previously and archived/lost Opportunities.
1. Select how you want to search for the Opportunity using the drop-down beside the search bar.
You can search all Opportunities in four different ways: by Address, Opportunity name, Contact, or Assignee.
2. Search for the desired Opportunity. Once you locate the Opportunity, click the Opportunity name, and you will be directed to the Opportunity details.
1. When looking at your opportunities, click Filters at the top of the page.
2. When the filters fly-out menu appears on the right side of the page, select the filters by clicking the checkbox beside them or selecting them from the drop-down list. To remove filters, click on each to remove them individually or click Clear All at the bottom of the fly-out menu to remove all of the filters.
3. Click Apply when done.
When you use a set of filters often, save that set of filters as a SmartView. This will allow quick access to that set of filters without having to reset them each time.
1. With the desired filters have been selected, click the All Opportunities and select Create SmartView from the drop-down.
2. Name your SmartView, then click Save SmartView.
Now that this SmartView is saved, you can access it easily by clicking the all Opportunities drop-down at the top of your opportunity list, and choose it from the drop-down list.