In Designs, you are able to form a valuable impression with your clients by creating your own listing presentation using one of the templates provided by KW.
To learn how to create a listing presentation in Designs, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials
2. Click the Designs (SketchHouse) icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. At the bottom right of this screen, click the blue Create Content button, .
4. Choose Print, click the checkbox to import photos and text from a listing, and click Create Design.
5. Search and select your listing.
The listing details and photos will auto-populate into the KWLS panel within the Design editor.
6. Log in to the Design Editor with your KW login credentials.
7. On the left side of the page select Listing Presentation.
8. Hover over the template you want to use and click Use.
From here you can customize the template in anyway that fulfills the needs of your client and business.
9. After you have saved your listing presentation it will be added to your template library in Designs.
Click here to learn more about the Design editor.
Click here to learn how to use the KWLS panel in the Design editor.
Click here to learn how to use the text panel in the Design editor.
Click here to learn how to save, download, and share your design.
Add, Delete, and Reorder Pages
As you are creating your listing presentation, anytime you click on a page of the template that page is added to the total page count below the design. You can re-order pages, delete pages, add pages, and even duplicate pages you've already selected.
Add a page
If you need to add a blank page, click the arrow besides Pages, and then click the add page symbol, +.
Delete a page
If you need to delete a page, click the arrow besides Pages, click the arrow besides the desired page, click the delete icon, then click Yes to confirm, and the page will be removed.
Duplicate a page
If you need to duplicate a page, click the arrow besides Pages, click the arrow besides the desired page, and click the duplicate icon.
Reorder a Page
If you need to reorder a page, click the arrow besides Pages, click and hold the desired page, and then drag and drop the page to the desired position.