As your ad is actively running, you have the option to stop the Campaign, if you notice you aren't getting results. You can also restart a paused Campaign, though stopping the ad does not change the duration. The Campaign will end when the duration runs out.
Once a Facebook/Instagram Ad Campaign goes fully Active, the total budget of your ad is charged to the card you have on file on the payments page in Campaigns. When you stop/pause a Facebook/Instagram Ad Campaign, you will get credits back, which will apply to the next Facebook or Instagram Ad Campaign you launch, but those credits will not appear until the full duration of the ad is complete.
Twitter and Google Adwords Campaigns work in a different way. With these platforms, you are not charged when the campaign goes Active, but are charged based on ad performance and engagement. When you stop one of these campaigns, there is no credit involved within Command, it is all handled on either the Twitter Ads Manager or the Google Ads Account.
To pause a social ad campaign:
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Click the Paid Ads tab at the top of the page.
4. Locate the campaign you want to pause/stop and click the drop-down arrow beside it.
5. Click the three dots below the campaign and click Pause Campaign.
6. Click Pause Campaign to confirm.
You can reactivate the campaign at any time, by repeating the same steps above.