Within your social and print design library, you now have the ability to create folders and sub-folders, where you can easily organize your designs.
To learn how to do this, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Designs icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. At the bottom right of this screen, click the blue Create Content button, .
4. Choose either Social or Print, then click Next.
5. Log in to the Designs Editor with your KW login credentials (the system should only make you do this once per day).
6. Click My Designs, at the top of the page.
1. Click New Folder +, on the right side of the page, above your print and social designs.
2. Name your new folder, then click OK.
- Once you have created folders, you have the ability to create sub-folders. Just click in a folder and complete steps 6 and 7.
- Once your folders and sub-folders are ready, click and drag your designs into folders as needed.