Using Designs in Command, you have the ability to quickly and easily create a Neighborhood Snap design, which focuses on a specific neighborhood and highlights hyper-local neighborhood data. You can create both print (flyer, door hanger, or postcard) and social (optimized for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter) versions of these designs.
To learn how to create a Neighborhood design, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Designs icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. At the bottom right of this screen, click the blue Create Content button, .
4. Choose either Social or Print, then click Next.
5. Log in to the Designs Editor with your KW login credentials (the system should only make you do this once per day).
6. Find and click on the Neighborhood Snaps category, on the left side of the page (towards the bottom of the list), choose the template type, above the template list, and click Use, on the specific template you want to use.
7. Once in the editor, click KWLS, on the left side of the page. Next click the Snapshots tab, at the top left of the page.
8. In the space provided, search for the neighborhood you want to highlight by name or zip code. Select the neighborhood and you will find the elements you need to add the up-to-date info to the design.