|WARNING! You must comply with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and any other federal, state or local laws, including for B2B (business-to-business) calls and texts. Never call or text a number on any Do Not Call list, and do not use an autodialer or artificial voice or prerecorded messages without proper consent. For more information about the TCPA and DNC laws, visit https://www.kwconnect.com/page/industry-resource/dnc. Contact your attorney to ensure your compliance.|
If you have a cloud communication system, or something that allows you to make phone calls through your computer (Dialpad, FaceTime, Vonage, ect.), you have the ability to make phone calls through the Contacts applet, in Command. You will be able to take notes and log the call seamlessly, without leaving Command.
To call your contacts using Command:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Click the name of the contact you want to call.
4. In the contact record, click the contact's phone number and select the Call option.
5. Once you click on this link, your computer should give you a pop-up message asking you to choose an app to make the call through. Select the app you want to make the call through, and the call will start.
- On a Windows computer, it should ask you to pick an app, just choose the one you want to use.
- On a Mac, it might default to FaceTime, giving you only the one option. You should be able to go to the settings for the application you want to use instead of FaceTime, and set it as the default.
If you did not get a pop-up message, click where it says "click here to try again," to launch the pop-up.
6. As you are making the call, use the Description box to take notes around the call, and check the Has Responded checkbox, if the contact answers.
7. Once you are done with the call, click Add Timeline.
- Now your call will be logged in the contact's record, and you can move on to your next task!