When you are on a team and collaborating on an Opportunity, we wanted to give you a way to communicate through the system. You also might need to communicate about the Opportunity, with someone on the team who is not assigned to the Opportunity. With Opportunity Discussions, you have the ability to leave messages, reply, tag specific team members (even if they are not assigned to the Opportunity), and pin or favorite important messages. You will then have the ability to access all of your Opportunity Discussions, on the All Discussions page, even if the Opportunity has been closed, lost, or archived.
- Click here to learn how to access the All Discussions page.
To learn how to utilize Discussions within an Opportunity, follow the steps below:
If you are mentioned in a Discussion, you will receive an email, Kelle, and Command notification. You must go to the Command notification to get to the link that will take you to the specific Discussion. You can also go through Opportunities to access the Opportunity, then go to the Discussion.
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon,, on the left sidebar.
3. From the Opportunities Dashboard, click on the phase, where your Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity Title.
4. Once in the Opportunity, click Discussion, at the top right of the page.
|When you are ready to post a message, click in the text box and start typing. Click Send to post your message.|
- Use an @ mention to send a notification to a specific person in the discussion. As soon as you type the @ sign, a drop-down will appear with a list of team members, start typing a team member's name to narrow the list.
- Select the desired team member from the drop-down, and continue typing to complete the message.
- You can also use @all to send a notification to all of the collaborators in the Discussion.
|Click the Add Image icon, , below the text box, to add an image to the Discussion.|
|Click in the text box, under a specific post, to add a reply. In this way, you can hold detailed discussions around a specific topic, while using a new post to discuss a new topic. Use @ mentions when replying as well, to ensure the person you are replying to gets a notification.|
|Hover over a specific message or reply, that you added, and you will see three dots appear, to the right of the message or reply. Click the three dots, and you will see an option to either edit or delete the post. The other people in the Discussion will be able to see if a post or reply has been edited.|
|Click the Collaborator Icon, , to add or remove team members in the Discussion.|
- From the Discussion Collaborators pop-up, you can add or remove team members, even if they are not assigned to the Opportunity
- A team member, in the Discussion, who is not assigned to the Opportunity will show with a Limited status, and will only see a very basic view of the Opportunity details and will not be able to make any edits or additions to the Opportunity.
- To learn more about Collaborator permissions, click here.
|Use the icons, under a post or reply, to react to the post:|
- Click to like the post or reply.
- Click to show or hide the replies to a post.
- Click to favorite a post. You will use the filters, at the top of the page to see your favorites.
- Click to pin a post. You will use the filters, at the top of the page to see your pinned posts.
|Use the favorite and pinned post filters, to target specific posts in the Discussion.|
Use the drop-down to sort your posts by latest post, most liked, most comments, or unread.