SmartPlans is the applet we use to automate your listing checklists, marketing touchpoints, and drip campaigns. Before you can start utilizing a SmartPlan, you must go to the SmartPlans library and add it to your My SmartPlans list. Once it is in your My SmartPlans list, you can start adding contacts and get it started.
- Click here to learn how to add contacts to a SmartPlan.
To learn how to add a SmartPlan to your My SmartPlans list, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the SmartPlans icon, , on the left side of the home page.
3. Click Library, at the top of the page.
4. Identify the SmartPlan you want to add. Click View Steps, on the bottom right of the SmartPlan card, to get more information on the steps included in the SmartPlan.
5. Once you find the right SmartPlan, click + Add SmartPlan, at the bottom left of the SmartPlan card.
Once you add the SmartPlan to your My SmartPlans list, you can now add contacts. Click here to learn how to add contacts to a SmartPlan.