You must utilize the KWRI created My Home Anniversary SmartPlan if you want the SmartPlan to trigger based off of the Home Anniversary date on the contact record. If you create a custom Home Anniversary SmartPlan, it will trigger immediately upon adding a contact or lead.
SmartPlan text messages are sent out within the window of 10am-7pm CST. If an agent attempts to start one at 8pm, although it appears that the text should send immediately, it may be held from being sent until the next day between 10am-2pm CST. Emails do not have a time restriction and are sent out when the email step is executed.
The KWRI created My Home Anniversary SmartPlan utilizes the home anniversary date that user has added to a contact. It will send a reminder a week before and the day of their home Anniversary. This is a great way to stay top-of-mind with your past clients!
Before users can start utilizing a SmartPlan, they must go to the SmartPlans library and add it to their My SmartPlans list. Once it is in the My SmartPlans list, the user can start adding contacts and get it started.
To add a contact to the Home Anniversary SmartPlan:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the SmartPlans icon, , on the left side of the home page.
3. Click the Add Contacts icon, , to the right of the My Home Anniversary SmartPlan.
4. A list of your contacts will appear in the pop-up. Use the search, filters and sorting, to find and select the contacts you want to add to the SmartPlan.
- The list of contacts in the pop-up box will only display 20 contacts at a time. At the bottom of the list, use the left and right arrows to navigate through the contacts, in the list. You can select contacts, move to another page of contacts and select more, to add to the SmartPlan.
- Filter or search by Tag - click the Tags button, then check or uncheck the box next to your tags, to filter the list by tag. You can also search for tags as well.
- Sort by Name - click the Sort drop-down to choose the order in which the contacts appear.
5. Select the contacts you want to add, click Add to SmartPlan. Using the Select All checkbox will only select the contacts that appear on the current page, not the entire contact list.
6. If any of the contacts you are adding are missing key pieces of information, you will see a pop-up that shows who they are and what info they are missing. These issues include things like missing a phone number (there is a phone call task step included in this SmartPlan), missing a home anniversary date in their contact record (this is required for this SmartPlan), etc.
- At the top right of the pop-up, you can click Export to download a CSV file that will include this list of contacts and issues. You can use this export to go back into contacts and work to update these contacts to resolve the issue.
- At the bottom right of the pop-up, you can click to Remove Contacts with Errors. This will add all of the original contacts except for the contacts on this list.
- At the bottom right of the pop-up, you can click Add to Plan Anyway. This will add all of the contacts, regardless of the errors it will potentially create. Using this method, you could then fix those exported contacts after they have been added.
If you chose to "Add to Plan Anyway," you will see a link, at the top of the next page, to Review Selected Contacts. This will pull up a list of all the contacts you are adding to the SmartPlan, with an option to remove them from the list individually. Contacts with errors will show the error reason to the right of their name. Click Save Changes when finished.
7. Click Confirm when you are ready to start the SmartPlan.