In Opportunities you have the ability to use comprehensive filters to find the Opportunity you need, at the right time. When you select a set of filters that you know you will use often, save them as a SmartView, for easy access later, while you build daily habits. To learn how to use the Opportunity filters and create SmartViews, follow the steps below
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunity icon, on the left sidebar.
3. Click All Opportunities.
1. When looking at your opportunities, click Filters at the top of the page.
2. When the filters fly-out menu appears on the right side of the page, select the filters by clicking the checkbox beside them or selecting them from the drop-down list. To remove filters, click on each to remove them individually or click Clear All at the bottom of the fly-out menu to remove all of the filters.
3. Click Apply when done.
When you use a set of filters often, save that set of filters as a SmartView. This will allow quick access to that set of filters without having to reset them each time.
1. With the desired filters have been selected, click the All Opportunities and select Create SmartView from the drop-down.
2. Name your SmartView, then click Save SmartView.
Now that this SmartView is saved, you can access it easily by clicking the all Opportunities drop-down at the top of your opportunity list, and choose it from the drop-down list.