When launching a direct mail campaign in Command, you have the ability to utilize postcard designs that you have created in Command. There are a few specific settings to use to ensure your design is compatible with Realmailers, our partner form mailing direct mail campaigns.
To create and download a postcard design to use with a direct mail campaign in Command:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Designs icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. At the top right of the screen, click Create Design.
4. Choose Print then click Continue.
5. Choose a category, on the left side of the page, select a Postcards type, above the results, and then click Use, on the template you want to create your design from.
- The sizes for the postcards are as follows in inches:
- Standard & Portrait 4x6in
- Jumbo 6x11in
- Large 6x9in
6. Use the Print and Social Design editor to customize your postcard.
7. Once you are done editing, now we are ready to download. Keep in mind, you will need to download twice, once for the front of the postcard and once for the back.
Use the following settings to download the front and back of the postcard:
- To make it easy when you select the file, when adding to the campaign later, change the title of the postcard to indicate if it is the front or the back. Then, after you download the first side, change the name again to indicate the side you are now downloading.
- Click to Download.
- You must select the PDF for Printing option, to download the design as a PDF file type.
- Make sure that you select the Include Bleed option. It will default to 0.125, which is the correct setting.
- Download as CMYK is optional. You can use the design with Campaigns either way.
- Only select one page at a time, you will download twice, once for each side.
- Click Download.
You will now have two, properly sized downloaded designs for your postcard, which can upload into your direct mail campaign, in Command.
- Click here to learn how to create a direct mail campaign, using your own designs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.