In Campaigns, users have the ability to easily create and send a one-off email newsletter to their leads/contacts. Keep in mind that you will be responsible for sending the newsletter on a reoccurring basis. You can use the Tasks applet to create tasks and make sure you are aware of when the newsletter will need to be created and sent. When sending these email campaigns, users have the ability to use standard KW templates, or they can create their own custom email templates.
The newsletter will be sent to a list of leads/contacts of your choosing. You have the ability to create lists of contacts/leads that you want to send targeted emails to. You can build these lists in Campaigns, while you are creating the email campaign, or you can create and manage these lists separately.
A one-off email newsletter can be scheduled up to 12 months ahead of time. Users have the ability to send these using their connected MailChimp account or Command Email.
- Learn how to connect applications to Command (find the MailChimp section for more info).
To create and schedule a monthly newsletter campaign:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon,, on the left side of the page.
3. Click Create New at the top right of the page.
If your initial Campaigns dashboard does not appear like the image above, don't worry - everybody will have a different dashboard depending on their usage of Campaigns in the past 3 months. There are three levels: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced.
4. Select Email.
5. Complete the "New Email Campaign" form and click Create Campaign.
It is recommended that you add a title that will be easy for you to identify the campaign later. This title will be listed on your Email Campaign dashboard.
Select the goal for the campaign.
Choose the email service that will be sending out your newsletter. Your Command Email is set up by default, however if you try to select MailChimp without connecting to that channel in your Command settings you will see a message appear that will allow to connect your account without the leaving the form.
You can change your campaign goal during the configuration of your newsletter.Select Account
- The email address associated with your Command Email or MailChimp account will auto-populate in this field. If you have multiple MailChimp accounts, you will select the preferred account in this drop-down.
- Select a Recipient List, from the corresponding drop-down. This is who will receive the campaign.
If you don't have a Recipient List, click Create List, fill out the form, save the list, and it will appear in the Recipient List drop-down. You can also change or update a Recipient List by clicking Edit.
- If you are using Command Email and need to change the name of the "Sender" or the "Send Reply To" email, click Edit and you will be directed to your Command Settings where you can make that update. If you are using MailChimp, both of the "Sender" and "Send Reply To" fields will be fully editable.
- Enter the subject line for the email campaign. This field has an 80 character limit.
This is the section where you will decide what kind of content will be included in your email.
1. Click Select Design.
2. Click on the desired design. You can also choose between "KWRI Templates" or "My Templates" by clicking the corresponding tabs. Click the filters button to narrow down template choices by category. You can also preview the template by hovering over it, clicking the three dots, then clicking Preview.
3. You will be directed to the Command Email Editor where you can edit the template to your liking. The agent information in your Marketing Profile will auto-populate into the legal footer and headers fields. If you need to change any information, you can do so within your Marketing Profile. The changes you make in the content fields will automatically update on the design. If you click the Options drop-down you will see options to download the template, send a test email, and preview the email.
- Click Save and Exit when finished.
4. After the Newsletter Email Campaign has been created, it can either be sent immediately or it can be scheduled to be sent on a specific day and time.
Send/Schedule Email Campaign
After the Email Campaign has been created, it can either be sent immediately or it can be scheduled to be sent on a specific day and time.
1. Click Send when you're ready to send the monthly newsletter. You may also click Save as Draft and come back to the campaign later.
2. Click Send Now to confirm.
3. The newsletter email will be sent out immediately with no opportunity to make any changes.
1. Click Schedule.
2. Click the calendar icon, select the date and time it will be sent, then click Apply date and time.
3. Click Schedule to confirm.
4. The newsletter email will be sent out on the date and time that it was scheduled. The time zone will be based on the local area you are in.
- The user will have option to review the undelivered emails and retry sending it out.
You can view and track client engagement for all of your email campaigns in the Emails tab of Campaigns.
Please sign in to leave a comment.