If you are on a team (this functionality is not available for solo agents), you now have the ability to share SmartPlans, with your teammates. When you share a SmartPlan, you are really sharing a copy of the SmartPlan. Any changes you make in the future, will not reflect on the shared version. If the person you shared the SmartPlan with makes a change, those changes will not reflect on your version. This will allow your team to standardize Communication, while still allowing for personalization.
- Click here to learn how to create a custom SmartPlan.
- Click here to learn how to edit an active SmartPlan (a SmartPlan that has contacts added -limited editability).
- Click here to learn how to edit an inactive SmartPlan (a SmartPlan with no contacts added -full editability).
To learn how to share a SmartPlan, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the SmartPlans icon, , on the left side of the home page.
3. Click the Share icon ,, to the right of the SmartPlan you wish to share. Keep in mind, you will not be able to share the Neighborhood Nurture or Quarterly Call Smartplans, as there is no way to edit any of the content within these SmartPlans.
4. You will see your team and the number of members on the team. Click the arrow, to the right of the team name, to open the team roster.
5. Check the box next to the team name, to select everyone on the team, or check the box next to individual agent names, if you only want to share the SmartPlan with specific members of the team.
6. Once your contacts have been selected, click Share.
7. After verifying that you've selected the correct team members, click Confirm.
The SmartPlan will be instantly added to their My SmartPlans library. Any changes that you make to your SmartPlan will not affect their copy of your SmartPlan and vice versa.