In Command, Rainmakers now have a way to automatically distribute leads to their team members through lead routing. You can set up one big route, set up multiple routes for different days of the week/times of day, and you can even set up special routes for holidays or specific lead sources.
These lead routes will give your agents the ability to claim leads, though the leads will go to the next agent in the route if they don't claim them in the time you will specify. Any leads that are not claimed by any agent will go to the unassigned Lead Pool.
Only the team Rainmaker(s) will be able to create lead routes. The Rainmaker role and team roster is controlled by your Market Center Administrator (MCA) using the Teams Administration Tool. If you should be the Rainmaker or if your team roster is incorrect, contact your MCA.
If you do not set up Lead Routing for your team, any lead you capture automatically in Command (with the exception of leads from your KW App and Site) will be sent directly to the Unassigned Lead Pool. From the Lead Pool, you can manually assign leads to your agents and your agents can claim the unassigned lead.
You will then have the ability to pause/start each lead route you create, and your agents will have the ability to pause their lead route assignments, if they go on vacation or are unavailable.
- Click here to learn how to manage your lead routes.
To learn how to create a lead route, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your Name in the top right corner, and then select Settings.
3. At the top of the page, click Select Team, and select your team from the drop-down.
4. On the left side of the page, click Command Settings, then Lead Routing, and select Routes.
5. Click Create Route, at the top right of the page.
6. Enter the Route Title (30 character limit).
7. Choose a Routing Rule, from the drop-down:
- Random - randomly distributes leads to each team member included in the route. Every agent has an equal chance of getting the lead, but no agent will be the first person to get a lead, twice in a row.
- Weighted Random - create a lead distribution ratio between team members, ensuring that some agents get more leads than others. Later in the process, you will give each team member, included in the route, a percentage amount that will cumulatively equal 100%. These percentages are calculated as probabilities for leads to be randomly distributed to these agents.
- First Come, First Serve - every team member in the lead route will receive the lead. The first person to claim it, gets it.
8. Set the Route Schedule.
- Specify the days you want this particular route to be active.
- Select All Times (active all 24 hours of the selected days), or Custom (select the specific time frame, within the selected days, for the route to be active).
- Select the Time Zone for your route.
9. Set the Claim Action Deadline.
- As your team members receive leads, this will be the amount of time they have to claim the lead.
- If they don't claim the lead in this amount of time, the lead routing system will send the lead to the next agent.
- If none of the agents in the route claim the lead, it will be placed in the unassigned Lead Pool. Click here to learn how to claim a lead.
10. Click Next, when ready.
11. Select the lead sources you want associated with this route.
- Each lead route is tied so a specific list of lead sources. Start typing, in the field provided, and select the specific lead sources you want to add. You can add as many lead sources as you want, in this way.
- Lead sources you select will show in the Lead Source box, click the X, on that lead source, to remove it from the list.
12. Add agents to the lead route.
- Check or uncheck the box next to each agent on your team, to add or remove them from the route.
- If you chose Weighted Random, set the weight for each agent. These are the probability percentages, for leads to be randomly distributed to these agents. Use the Advanced Toggle, above the agent list, to choose how you want to distribute these percentages:
- If the Advanced Toggle is off, choose one of the Leads Draw Odds options for each agent that you have added to the route: Less, Average, or More. These are the simplified options for how you want to distribute leads, which will automatically calculate the percentages for you.
- If the Advanced Toggle is on, you must distribute a total weight of 100%, to the agents added to the route, and will not be able to save until you do this. At the bottom of the agent list, you can see how much weight has been distributed.
13. Click Save, when you are ready to save your route.