In Command, we now have Command Email which is the default service used by Keller Williams to send emails on your behalf from your KW Technology applications. Each user receives 5,000 email sends per month at no charge, though you can upgrade your Command Email subscription, if you need more emails for the month.
- Once you start getting close to reaching your 5,000 email limit for the month, you will receive notifications to let you know. You will receive both a Command and email notification when you reach 80%, 85%, 90%, and 95% of your monthly email usage.
- Command Email monthly credits do not roll over to the next month, if you don't use the full 5,000 (or the email limit from your upgraded subscription).
- Your Command Email subscription (the email limit) will reset on the 1st of every month.
When you send out automatic emails through SmartPlans, the system will use Command Email to send it. When sending an email campaign through the Campaigns applet, you have the option of using Command Email or MailChimp. In addition, services like Client Update, in Opportunities, uses Command Email as well.
To learn how to track your monthly Command Email usage, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your name at the top of the screen and select Settings from the drop-down.
3. From the Connected Applications page, navigate to the Command Email application and click Manage.
4. You can now see how many Command emails you have sent for the current month.
Please sign in to leave a comment.