In Command, teams have a way to automatically distribute leads to their team members through lead routing. You can set up one big route, set up multiple routes for different days of the week/times of day, and you can even set up special routes for holidays or specific lead sources.
These lead routes will give your agents the ability to claim leads, though the leads will go to the next agent in the route if they don't claim them in the time you will specify. Any leads that are not claimed by any agent will go to the unassigned Lead Pool. You will then have the ability to pause/start each lead route you create, and you and your agents will have the ability to pause their lead route assignments, if they go on vacation or are unavailable.
- Learn how to manage your lead routes
If you do not set up Lead Routing for your team, any lead you capture automatically in Command (with the exception of leads from your KW App and Site) will be sent directly to the Unassigned Lead Pool. From the Lead Pool, you can manually assign leads to your agents and your agents can claim the unassigned lead.
To edit a lead route:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
4. On the left side of the page, click Command Settings, then Contacts, and select Lead Routing.
5. Click the three dots, at the top right of the lead route card, then select Edit.
6. Edit the Route Title (30 character limit).
7. Choose a Routing Rule, from the drop-down:
- Random - randomly distributes leads to each team member included in the route. Every agent has an equal chance of getting the lead, but no agent will be the first person to get a lead, twice in a row.
- Weighted Random - create a lead distribution ratio between team members, ensuring that some agents get more leads than others. Later in the process, you will give each team member, included in the route, a percentage amount that will cumulatively equal 100%. These percentages are calculated as probabilities for leads to be randomly distributed to these agents.
- Jump Ball - every team member in the lead route will receive the lead. The first person to claim it, gets it.
- Round Robin - sends leads to agents in an ordered list. If an agent doesn't claim the lead in the allotted time, it will go to the next agent on the list. If none of the agents claim the lead, it will be sent to the Lead Pool.
- Assign to Agent - you will set one agent, from your team, on this route. All leads from the lead sources in the route, will be automatically assigned to this agent, without them having to claim them. This route will override any other lead route
8. Edit the Route Schedule.
- Specify the days you want this particular route to be active.
- Select All Times (active all 24 hours of the selected days), or Custom (select the specific time frame, within the selected days, for the route to be active).
9. Edit the Claim Action Deadline.
- As your team members receive leads, this will be the amount of time they have to claim the lead.
- If they don't claim the lead in this amount of time, the lead routing system will send the lead to the next agent.
- If none of the agents in the route claim the lead, it will be placed in the unassigned Lead Pool.
- Learn how to claim a lead
10. Click Next, when ready.
11. Edit the lead sources you want associated with this route.
- Each lead route is tied so a specific list of lead sources. Start typing, in the field provided, and select the specific lead sources you want to add. You can add as many lead sources as you want, in this way.
- You can also use the Select All toggle, if you want to add every lead source to the route.
- Lead sources you select will show below the Lead Source box, click the X, on that lead source, to remove it from the list.
12. Edit the agents on the lead route.
- Check or uncheck the box next to each agent on your team, to add or remove them from the route.
- If you choose Round Robin, you will select the agents and the order of the agent's on the list.
- If you chose Assign to Agent, you will choose one agent to add to the route.
- If you chose Weighted Random, set the weight for each agent. These are the probability percentages, for leads to be randomly distributed to these agents. Use the Advanced Toggle, above the agent list, to choose how you want to distribute these percentages:
- If the Advanced Toggle is off, choose one of the Leads Draw Odds options for each agent that you have added to the route: Less, Average, or More. These are the simplified options for how you want to distribute leads, which will automatically calculate the percentages for you.
- If the Advanced Toggle is on, you must distribute a total weight of 100%, to the agents added to the route, and will not be able to save until you do this. At the bottom of the agent list, you can see how much weight has been distributed.
13. Click Save, when you are ready to save your route.