Whether you are a Rainmaker or team member, you now have the ability to change the ownership of a lead or contact. You can now take lead or contact that you own, and transfer the ownership to your team. This will allow you to start building a team database, where leads/contacts are not owned by any one individual, but are owned and managed by the team. This will give your team better visibility and allow you to assign or reassign these leads/contacts. Rainmakers also have the ability to transfer the ownership of leads/contacts from the team to themselves.
To learn how to change the ownership of a lead or contact, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. At the top of the page, click Select Team and choose your team from the drop-down.
4. Find and click the name of the contact/lead.
5. On the left side of the contact record, click Owner.
6. An Edit Contact form will appear. If you are transferring a personal lead/contact to the team, click in the Select Owner field, and select your team from the drop-down.
If you are transferring a team lead/contact to yourself, choose Me from the drop-down list.
7. Click Save, at the bottom of the form.