We now have the ability to view the activities associated with an Opportunity. This allows us to see when the Opportunity details were updated, when the Opportunity was moved to another phase or stage, when documents were added, and much more. There are also filters that allow you to focus in on the information you need to find.
To learn how to access the activity log for an Opportunity, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. From the Opportunities Dashboard, click on the phase, where your Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity Name.
4. Click Timeline, at the top right of the page.
5. Use the filters, on the left side of the page, to filter by date range, activity type, and individual agent activities.
Please sign in to leave a comment.