When you are on a team and collaborating on an Opportunity, we wanted to give you a way to communicate through the system. You also might need to communicate about the Opportunity, with someone on the team who is not assigned to the Opportunity. With Opportunity Discussions, you have the ability to leave messages, reply, tag specific team members (even if they are not assigned to the Opportunity), and pin or favorite important messages. You then have the ability to access all of your Opportunity Discussions, on the All Discussions page, even if the Opportunity has been closed, lost, or archived.
- To learn how to get started with Opportunity Discussions, click here.
To learn how to access the All Discussions page, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon,, on the left sidebar.
3. At the top of the Opportunity Dashboard, click All Discussions.
4. Once on the All Opportunity page, you will see all Discussions that you have created or been added to:
- Use the search to find a specific Discussion.
- Click the column titles to sort the list by that category.
- Click the Opportunity name to access a specific Discussion.