Now that you have downloaded your KW App, you can start sharing it with your clients, friends, family, and everyone you meet. The easiest way to share your app is to open the app itself and share directly from your phone. You also have tools available, in Command, to help you get the word out, including functionality in SmartPlans, Designs and Campaigns.
- Click here to learn how to download your KW App.
Once you download your KW App, keep in mind that there is no agent login. You will be prompted to either create an account or login, but this is a consumer login. When consumers create accounts and login here, you capture them as a lead and will then be able to track their engagement with the app.
As an agent, it is a best practice to create an account for yourself. This will not only allow you to see the full functionality, but it is essential if you want to share your app from within the app, which is the easiest way to share. If you are not logged in to the app and share it with a client, your app branding will not carry over.
To learn how to share your KW App, please follow the steps below:
1. Open the KW App on your mobile device.
2. Upon opening the app, you will be prompted to log in or sign up for an account. You must be logged in to the app to share in this way, choose one of the two options:
- Create an account if you are new to the app
- Login to the app if you have already created an account
3. Tap the You tab, at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen, then tap Share the KW App.
This will open the sharing options on your phone. You can share the app via email, text, and any social media apps you have on your phone. As long as you are branded on the app you are sharing from, the agent association will carry over to anyone you share the app with.
In addition to being able to share your app from your device, you can automate your communication with SmartPlans, craft an advertising strategy, and share with your sphere on social media with with data-driven videos.
First, we have a SmartPlan in place that will allow you to share your app via email and text. This SmartPlan runs over the course of five days, sending an email on the first day, and automated texts or text reminders for the remainder of the SmartPlan. All you have to do is add contacts to the Promote My App SmartPlan, and Command will do the rest.
- Click here to learn how to add contacts to the Promote My App SmartPlan.
You must have a Twilio account connected to Command, to be able to send automatic texts through the system. If you do not have a Twilio account connected, the system will set reminders for you to send manual texts, for each contact that you add to the SmartPlan.
Next, you have the ability to create KW App social designs in Command, utilizing great looking templates that are ready to use. You can use these designs to launch social media ad campaigns or social posts through Campaigns.
- Click here to learn how to create print or social designs to promote your KW App.
- Click here to learn how to create a social ad campaign in Command.
- Click here to learn how to create and manage social posts in Command.
You also have awesome SmartVideos, that allow you to showcase your hyper-local neighborhood knowledge, while promoting your KW App at the same time. These videos can be utilized to create quick social posts.
- Click here to learn how to create SmartVideo social posts.
Finally, don't forget that this is a great opportunity to connect with your sphere, over the phone, and let them know about the value you can bring to them with your new KW App. Use the Quarterly Call SmartPlan to systematize your communication, with automatic call reminders, and use this as a talking point during your daily lead generation!
- Click here to learn how to add contacts to the Quarterly Call SmartPlan.