We know testimonials are an important factor to the success of your business. With Command, after you have captured your client testimonials you can create a testimonial page for your Agent Site.
You have to create a Testimonial Capture page, and actually capture testimonials, to be able to display testimonials on your agent site.
To learn how to create a testimonial page for your Agent Site, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Consumer icon, , on the left side bar.
3. Click Create a new Site, at the top right of the page.
4. Select the page type and click Create Page.
5. Use the Site Page Editor to create your testimonial page. Drag and drop the widget on the page. The widget will be filled with placeholder information. In the next step, you will configure these widgets to show the correct information.
6. When the page is set up the way you want, click Configure Widgets, at the bottom right of the page.
7. Enter your headline and introduction text into the corresponding fields and select which testimonials you want to have on your page. If you don't see the testimonials you want to choose, you can click Browse Testimonials to view a full list of the testimonials you have captured. Select your testimonials by clicking the checkbox beside them and Click Continue. Click Save and Apply, at the bottom right of the page when finished.
8. At the top left of the page, edit the name the page.
9. Click Save Changes when finished. Click Yes, to confirm.
10. After the page is created, you can access it through the Agent Site Pages tab.
Once your testimonial page has been created, you can add that page to your Agent Site.
Click here to learn how to customize your Agent Site navigation.