In Command, we now have Command Email which is the default service used by Keller Williams to send emails on your behalf from your KW Technology applications. Each user receives 5,000 email sends per month at no charge, though you can upgrade your Command Email subscription, if you need more emails for the month. When you send out automatic emails through SmartPlans, the system will use Command Email to send it. When sending an email campaign through the Campaigns applet, you have the option of using Command Email or MailChimp.
- Once you start getting close to reaching your 5,000 email limit for the month, you will receive notifications to let you know. You will receive both a Command and email notification when you reach 80%, 85%, 90%, and 95% of your monthly email usage.
- Command Email monthly limits do not roll over to the next month, if you don't use the full 5,000 (or the email limit from your upgraded subscription).
- Your Command Email subscription (the email limit) will reset on the 1st of every month.
- If you reach your Command Email limit and upgrade your Command Email Subscription in the middle of a SmartPlan email, any email that was supposed to trigger but failed will not be retried. The failure will be written to the Contact Timeline and the SmartPlan will move on to the next step.
When updating your Command Email subscription, there are several scenarios that could occur depending on:
To update your Command Email subscription:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your name at the top of the screen and select Settings from the drop-down.
3. From the Connected Applications page, navigate to the Command Email application and click Manage.
4. Once the Manage Command Email window appears, click Manage Subscription.
5. Once you're directed to the product page for Command Email, click View All Plans.
6. Identify which subscription plan is right for your business, and click Update Subscription.
7. On the next screen, confirm the plan you have chosen and click Continue.
8. On the next screen confirm the correct card on file has been selected then click Continue.
Warning! The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), which includes the National Do Not Call Registry, imposes strict limits on how real estate agents make calls, send text messages and/or leave voicemails. The law requires that you check all Do Not Call registries before calling or texting, and honor requests to be placed on all Do Not Call lists. The law also may require callers to meet certain consent requirements before making a call or sending a text message using an autodialer, or using or a prerecorded/artificial voice. Agents must follow this law or face stiff penalties and/or potentially catastrophic legal damages for violations. Contact your attorney to determine if your practices conform to the TCPA.
9. On the next screen, review the terms and conditions before accepting them. Click Place Order and the subscription update will take affect.