The Consumer Guide in the KW App is designed to walk your clients through the process of buying or selling a home while tracking their progress throughout the process. In Command, you have the ability to customize a Buyer and Seller Guide to fit exactly how your business runs. You can add or remove steps, edit the information within the steps, and also re-order the steps of the guide.
Keep in mind, there are two types of guide steps: Educational steps and Smart steps. Educational steps are fully editable and feature detailed information about the step, once clicked on. Smart steps are pre-made steps that feature special pages that ultimately link to outside websites. The three Smart steps that are available right now are included in the Buyer's Guide: the "Get Pre-Approved" step links to a Keller Mortgage page, the "Home Insurance" step links to a Keller Covered page, and the "What Can I Afford?" step includes an affordability calculator that the client can use to get an idea of their estimated price range. These Smart steps are not editable, but you are able to remove these steps and create custom, educational steps in their place.
To learn how to customize your Consumer Guides for the KW App, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Consumer icon, , on the left side bar.
3. Click the Guide Builder tab at the top of the page.
4. Click the edit icon, , beside the Consumer Guide you want to edit.
You can also see how many clients are currently in the process of completing a Consumer Guide as well.
During the process of customizing your Consumer Guide you are able to reorder the steps, edit the information and images within the steps, add new steps, and remove steps within the Consumer Guide:
Reorder Guide Steps
To reorder a step, click and hold the 6 dots, , to the left of the step, and drag the step the desired position.
Edit the information in a Guide step
To edit a guide step, click on the step you wish edit and a panel of information will appear that you can edit for the guide step:
- Click to edit the image in the Guide step.
- Edit the Card Title.
- Edit the Card Sub-title.
- Click Save Changes, at the top right of the panel.
Add a Guide Step
If you want to add a custom step to your Consumer Guide, scroll to the bottom of the guide, and click Add a step:
- Select the Create a Custom Step option.
- Enter the name of the step
- Enter the description for the step
- Upload an image for the step
- Click Continue
Remove a Guide Step
You have the ability to remove any Guide steps, though you must have at least 3 Guide steps added, at any one time:
- Click the Guide Step.
- Click the trashcan icon, at the bottom right of the Guide Step, there is no confirmation, so make sure this is what you want to do.
Each of your Consumer Guides will have an introduction. You can edit that information and enter your own custom title and message. Click the Introduction tab, at the top of the page:
- Enter a Timeline Introduction Title.
- Enter a Timeline Introduction Message.
- Click Save Changes when you are finished.
Please sign in to leave a comment.