In Command, teams now have a way to automatically distribute leads to their team members through lead routing. You can set up one big route, set up multiple routes for different days of the week/times of day, and you can even set up special routes for holidays or specific lead sources.
Once you have created all of your routes, you need to choose the priority of each route, and pause routes when needed. Also, understand how lead routing works, what happens to leads that don't get claimed by your agents.
- Click here to learn how to create a lead route.
- Click here to learn how to access your team's Lead Routing Stats Report, so you can make more informed decisions around the gaps in your lead routing plan. Inside this report, you have the ability to manage the agents on your team, setting lead limits, pausing all routes for specific agents, and pausing leads from routing to an agent.
- Click here to learn how to edit a lead route.
To learn how to manage your team's lead routes, follow the steps below:
Only the Rainmaker(s) will be able to create or edit Lead Routes for the team.
If you do not set up Lead Routing for your team, any lead you capture automatically in Command (with the exception of leads from your KW App and Site) will be sent directly to the Unassigned Lead Pool. From the Lead Pool, you can manually assign leads to your agents and your agents can claim the unassigned lead.
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
4. On the left side of the page, click Command Settings, then Lead Routing, and select Routes.
Prioritize Lead Routes
The order of your lead routes are important. If there are two active lead routes that overlap and cover the same day, time or lead source, the route closer to the top of the list takes priority. This means that your most important, all-encompassing lead routes should be created first, or moved to the bottom of the list.
If one of your routes uses the Assign to Agent strategy, that will override any other route that uses the same lead source and that overlaps in time frame, no matter what order it is in on the lead route list.
- If you have special routes that target a more obscure frame of time, move them to the top, where they can cover their special time frame, and the bigger routes will catch anything that is missed.
- You can also create special routes that target specific lead sources. Move these to the top, where these leads will get routed through the special route, and all other lead sources will be routed by the more general routes.
- In the route list, click and drag your routes into priority order.
Pause Lead Routes
You also have the ability to create specialty routes and to choose when they are active. For instance, you can create special routes for holidays or for times when you know you will get more leads. You can activate a special route, then when its relevancy is over, you can pause it for future use.
- On the lead route card, click the Active toggle to pause the route.
- Once you have paused routes, click the Paused tab, at the top of the page, then click the Paused toggle to activate it again.
The Lead Pool
Once you activate your lead routes, any leads that automatically come into Command will route to your agents, based on the rules you set up. Your agents will be notified through Command and Kelle, where they can claim these leads. They also have the ability to pass on the lead, and they have a time limit, that you as the Rainmaker set, to claim their leads. If they pass or don't claim the lead within the deadline, the lead will go to the next agent in line.
If none of the agents in the route claim the lead, the lead will go to the unassigned lead pool, which can be found on your (and your agents) Contacts Dashboard. You can then manually assign these leads to your agents, or agents can go into the unassigned lead pool and claim leads.
- Click here to learn how to access the Lead Pool.
- Click here to learn how you and your agents can claim leads.
- Click here to learn how to manually assign leads.