In Command, Rainmakers now have a way to automatically distribute leads to their team members through lead routing. Your Rainmaker(s) can set up one big route, set up multiple routes for different days of the week/times of day, and you can even set up special routes for holidays or specific lead sources.
You will be notified through Command and the Command App, when you have a lead routed to you, and you will have a set time frame to claim the lead through Contacts or the Command App notification or to pass on the lead. If you pass on the lead or miss the deadline, the lead will go to the next agent in line.
- Click here to learn how to claim a lead.
If none of the agents in the route claim the lead, the lead will go to the unassigned lead pool, which can be found on your Contacts Dashboard. The leads in the unassigned lead pool can then be manually assigned, or claimed.
To learn how to access the lead pool, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. Above the name column, click the Lead Pool toggle.
Once the lead pool filter is on, all of the leads in the list will be team owned and unassigned, where they can be claimed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.