In Command, Rainmakers now have a way to automatically distribute leads to their team members through lead routing. Your Rainmaker(s) can set up one big route, set up multiple routes for different days of the week/times of day, and you can even set up special routes for holidays or specific lead sources.
You will be notified through Command and Kelle, when you have a lead routed to you, and you will have a set time frame to claim the lead through Contacts or the Command notification or to pass on the lead. If you pass on the lead or miss the deadline, the lead will go to the next agent in line.
- Click here to learn how to claim a lead.
If none of the agents in the route claim the lead, the lead will go to the unassigned lead pool, which can be found on your Contacts Dashboard. The leads in the unassigned lead pool can then be manually assigned, or claimed.
To learn how to access the lead pool, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. At the top of the page, click Select Team and choose your team from the drop-down.
4. Above the Name field, click the Lead Pool toggle, to turn the lead pool filter on/off.
You must select your team to see the lead pool toggle button. If you do not see this toggle button, see step 3. If you are on a team, but do not see a team drop-down at the top of the page, contact your MCA to make sure you are officially on the team roster.
Once the lead pool filter is on, all of the leads in the list will be unassigned, where they an be claimed or shared.