In Command, Rainmakers now have a way to automatically distribute leads to their team members through lead routing. Your Rainmaker(s) can set up one big route, set up multiple routes for different days of the week/times of day, and you can even set up special routes for holidays or specific lead sources.
You will be notified through Command and Kelle, when you have a lead routed to you, and you will have a set time frame to claim the lead through Contacts or the Command notification or to pass on the lead. If you pass on the lead or miss the deadline, the lead will go to the next agent in line.
That being said, you have the ability to temporarily take yourself out of lead routing. This can be used if you are sick, going on vacation, have an appointment, or for any other reason.
To learn how to temporarily stop receiving leads, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. Above the contact list, click Pause Lead Assignment.
5. Select for how long you want to stop receiving leads:
- 1 hour
- 3 hours
- Custom - set the day, time frame and timezone, for when don't want leads to come through.
6. Click Apply when ready.