In Campaigns, you can now create engaging videos about a specific neighborhood using information that is pulled dynamically. These videos are known as Neighborhood SmartVideos and the neighborhood information is generated based on the current trends for that specific neighborhood which allows you to truly be a local expert to an any area.
To learn how to create a Neighborhood SmartVideo social post, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon,, on the left side of the page.
3. Click Social Posts.
Generate Neighborhood Video
1. Click the arrow icon, , besides "Create Your Own Neighborhood Video"
2. Search for the neighborhood you wish to create a video about, select the neighborhood from the list of results, and click Next.
3. If any of the generated neighborhood information is incorrect you can make those changes. Once you are finished, click Next, and your neighborhood video will be generated.
4. Once the video has been generated click Save and Post Video.
Create Social Post
- Type your post in the space provided and keep an eye on the character count limit at the bottom right of the text box.
|The character limit for Facebook is 2200 and the character limit for Twitter is 280.|
Creating posts is just one part of the process, now we need to choose a schedule for our social post queue. Now we need to choose a schedule for our neighborhood video social post queue. You have the option to either schedule your post for a later date and time or you can have the post published immediately.
- If you choose to schedule your post, you will need to select a date and time before proceeding. If you are publishing the post immediately, you will just select that option.
You can post to different channels at the same time.
- To learn about connecting to applications within Command, click here.
1. Once you have decided when the post will be published, you will then need to select the channels the post will be published on.
2. Once your post is finalized, click Schedule or Publish Post.
3. You can view a preview of your neighborhood video before clicking Schedule or Publish Post one more time.
Once your post has been scheduled you can view in social post queue. You can also make changes to your neighborhood video before it's scheduled time, if need be.