In Designs, you are able to form a valuable impression with your clients by creating your own buyer presentation using one of the templates provided by KW.
To learn how to create a buyer presentation in Designs, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials
2. Click the Designs icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. At the bottom right of this screen, click the blue Create Content button, .
4. Choose Print and click Next.
5. Log in to the Designs Editor with your KW login credentials (the system should only make you do this once per day).
6. Find and select the Buyer Presentation category, on the left side of the page, and click Use, on the specific template you want to use.
Add, Delete, and Reorder Pages
From here you can customize the template in anyway that fulfills the needs of your client and business:
As you are creating your buyer presentation, anytime you click on a page of the template that page is added to the total page count below the design. You can re-order pages, delete pages, add pages, and even duplicate pages you've already selected.
Add a page
If you need to add a blank page, click the arrow besides Pages, and then click the add page symbol, +.
Delete a page
If you need to delete a page, click the arrow besides Pages, click the arrow besides the desired page, click the delete icon, then click Yes to confirm, and the page will be removed.
Duplicate a page
If you need to duplicate a page, click the arrow besides Pages, click the arrow besides the desired page, and click the duplicate icon.
Reorder a Page
If you need to reorder a page, click the arrow besides Pages, click and hold the desired page, and then drag and drop the page to the desired position.
After you have saved your listing presentation it will be added to your template library in Designs.